Flaberry, a leading online gift portal catering to Indian cities provides its customers with a unique experience of sending online gifts by introducing augmented reality technology. The company has launched an AR app known as the Flaberry Augmented Reality app or FAR app. The app will bring gifts to life with personalized messages that the senders can attach with the gift and the recipients can view them with the help of the app.
Flaberry AR App – Personal Gift Messenger
If you choose to gift cards to your friends and family, you can attach a personal message directly to the card which the recipients can view through their mobile devices. Print materials can be made interactive with the digital content and those who receive the gift will be more than happy with the custom messages.
You can send your video message for a range of other gifts like flowers, chocolate bouquets, cakes and many more.
How to Send Personalized Messages?
You can go through the following steps to make your gifts even special for the recipients.
- You can place your order from the Flaberry site by selecting the products you want to gift.
- On the checkout page, you will get the option of attaching a video message with the gift you are ordering by clicking on the FAR – Augmented Reality checkbox.
- The steps of uploading the video with your customized message will be provided to you via email. You will receive the instructions in your registered email ID.
- Once you upload the video successfully on Flaberry’s website and it is processed by the online gift portal, a unique code is generated for each order. The code is then sent to the recipient along with the gift.
- To view the video message, the recipients of the gift can scan any of the printed materials which include a 500, 100 or 10 INR currency, the Flaberry logo, or the Dark Ivory logo, with the FAR app once they receive the unique code.
Availability and Pricing
The Flaberry Augmented Reality app is available for Android devices and can be downloaded free of charge from the Google Play Store.
What about you?
Are you going to try out the FAR app? Do you think this will add to the gifting experience of the users? Share your insights in the comments below.