The global wearable device market will see big gains in the coming years due to the growing popularity of the technology. A research institute predicted that the wearable device market will reach US$20.6 billion in 2018, with worldwide shipments totaling 191 million units. Augmented reality plays a key role in the wearable industry chain. Analysts forecast the Global Augmented Reality market to grow at a CAGR of 132.2 percent over the period 2013-2018. It is expected to grow at a tremendous rate in the next few years as products from companies such as Google, Samsung, Qualcomm, Sony, LG and Apple are launched. AR solutions include various applications as well as many uses cases involving content and commerce. Wearables with AR is a big part of the increasing number of applications. Under this optimistic background, DEMAND-LED is organizing the 2nd annual Global AR Summit 2014, co-organized with Wearable and Flexible Technologies World 2014, will be held on 14-16 May in Shanghai China. We have already successfully organized industry related summits like China International Energy Harvesting Summit and annual events of China international OLEDs Summit. We set highly expectations to bring together major companies on the industry chain, specialists on a platform to discuss latest technologies, current challenges, various applications and explain the big trend of the next decade — BYOW.
Our Slogan: Green, Innovation, Smart, A real breakthrough on Wearable Technologies.
More info, please visit: www.globalarsummit.com
WFTW2014: Wearable and Flexible Technologies World 2014 & 2nd annual Global AR Summit will run for two and a half days, a main conference: wearable technologies and two big tracks: Flexible Electronics and Augmented Reality.
Structure of WFTW
|Day 1Afternoon||WT Market Outlookü Major Technologies and Applications|
|Day 2 Morning||Energy Harvesting sessionü Panel Discussion: BYOW|
|Day 2 Afternoon&Day 3||Track 1: FE Worldü FE Market Overviewü Device and Applications(OLEDs/RFID/Touch Panel/Flexible Circuit/Flexible OPV and battery/Flexible electronic Skin and related application Part)
(Flexible PCB/ITO replacements and transparent flexible conductors)
|Track 2: ARü AR Market overviewü Latest case studies & solutions (Game/e-Commerce/Advertising/ in-vehicle infotainment/Webcam shopper/HMD/Mobile Device/ Gadget)
What to Expect:
- Global Market Analysis; Opportunities in China
- Latest breakthrough on wearable technologies
- Case Studies: wearable tech gadgets like Watches, Glasses, wristband, etc.
- Latest Augmented Reality solutions and Applications
- Supporting Technologies: smart materials, cloud computing, smart sensors, NFC, M2M application
Who should Attend:
- Wearable Tech products and solutions providers and companies in market segments related to Wearable Technology
- Wearable computing solution providers
- Augmented Reality solution providers
- Accelerometer/MEMS /wireless sensor/RFID/Chips suppliers
- Related technologies suppliers: Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi; GPS, Digital Compass; Speech Recognition
- Organizations, Research labs, Institutes, Startups involved in the industry chain.
Venue: Crowne Plaza Shanghai
Address: 400 Panyu Road 200052, Shanghai, P.R. China
Contact person: Christon Yang
Tel: +86 21 5109 5709
Fax: +86 21 6901 3239