The Pokédex 3D Pro is an upgraded and augmented version of the actual Pokédex 3D game. This augmented reality game has been developed by Nintendo and includes information about over 640 Pokémon from the Pokémon video games. Gamers can use the AR Viewer to see Pokémon as an animated character, from I to V generations. This game includes complete details about the moves that every Pokémon can learn. It also includes ranking and comparison tools, in-depth sorting and when and how every Pokémon develops. Let us have a look what this enhanced version of the game provides its players with.
Read Also – Fight Aliens Invading the Earth with AR Invaders
Pokédex 3D Pro Features
Some of the features of this game include:
- Not only the players will be able to view over 640 Pokémon in full 3D, but also they will be able to hear each of their names.
- A national Pokédex is available in the player’s hands. They will be able to search and section then in various ways. This will help them when they play Pokémon White Version 2 and Pokémon Black Version 2.
- With special AR Markers, players will be able to make comparisons to see which characters have the best ranking. They will also be able to create battle scenes and even click pictures of their favourite Pokémon characters in the physical world. This is possible with the use of Nintendo 3DS camera.
- The Pokémon Challenge will help the fans of Pokémon to test their knowledge of this game. The more questions they are able to answer successfully, the more challenges will be unlocked for them to solve.
- There is screen saver feature in the Pokédex 3D Pro through which a Nintendo 3DS is transformed into a clock with the Pokémon character.
- Players can customize the game with the help of background music and new backgrounds.
- For kids under 6, the parental controls can be used to restrict the 3D mode.
You will be able to get the Pokédex 3D Pro from the Nintendo eShop. With the QR code that is provided in the official site, you can easily but this AR game. You just have to press L or R button from the HOME menu of your Nintendo 3DS system. Now tap the QR code button which is located in the lower left. You will be taken directly to the eShop by pointing your camera over the QR code.
If you haven’t yet played this augmented reality game, follow the steps and get yourself a Pokédex 3D Pro today.
What about you?
Have you played the Pokédex 3D Pro? Do you like playing augmented reality games? Share your insights in the comments below.
Image Source – pokemon.com
Article Source – pokedex3d.com